Monday, December 9, 2013

A RETRO LOVE AFFAIR

Wasssssup homies?! 
*inset complex, bad ass hand gestures and a
swing of a glistening gold chain*
It's yo' home girl here. 

I'm in the mood to post some pretty photos
that I found on tumblr of retro things, because quite simply
I just love retro things, and I want you too
look at them and rave with me too about just how cool
and awesome and groovy retro is.

I can be a bit of a nostalgia lover at times,
and I get these cravings to wind back the decades and live,
if only for a day, in each one.

Maybe it's because in this day and age 
what defines us is not really that desirable or cool
or quirky or interesting, and we're so rich in diversity anyway that
it's kind of impossible to find a specific stereotype to define
this decade and the last one.

So here's to retro and all things cool and nostalgic
and funky dunky monkey.


I know you're probably like woaaaaaah dayum girl 
HOW MANY PHOTOS?!?!?!?

But trust me- I could easily go on ;)

<3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment