Tuesday, November 12, 2013

TODAY'S TOP FIVE LOVES

My new feature is called....


And I'm going to share with you my five loves
of today, although I know realise you probably got that for yourself because of the rather obvious title...

*bangs forehead against wall*

But brushing my stupidity aside, shall we continue?

1) LEWIS WATSON

Born and bred in Oxford, UK, 21 year old Lewis'
voice plays like a charm.
He writes his own material, and sings so beautifully
that you kind of want to make
sure you have a tissue present to catch those odd
tears that might escape from your eyes every now and then.
If you love the style favoured by
Ed Sheeran, that gentle, sweet, catchy sound
with vocals and lyrics to match,
you're really going to love Lewis Watson.

EVEN IF


INTO THE WILD


SONGS THAT WE WROTE WHEN WE WERE DRUNK


_________________________________________________________

2) ARIELLE VANDENBERG

The stunning American beauty you see in the photo
above is the gorgeous Arielle Vandenberg. If I had to pick
a girl crush, it would be her. I think she's amazing.
And let me tell you why:
1) Have you seen her face? It's like it's been
chiseled by angels!!!
2) THOSE CHEEKBONES. Please give me some as
mine are as utterly non existent as my love life.
3) She's Alex Turner's girlfriend, and I love Alex Turner
and anything or anyone related to the Monkeys.
4) HER PERSONALITY IS AMAZING!!!

Seriously, if you watch any of her vines, or
follow Arielle on Instagram, you will be creasing with laughter,
because this girl posses more than a few funny bones
in her body.
She's like that infuriatingly pretty popular girl at school
that you want to hate but YOU CAN'T because she's so nice
and funny and amazing and lovely and 
ooooh you just really want to be friends with her.

I would be jealous of anyone lucky enough to date Alex Turner,
BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT,
I can't be jealous of Arielle in the slightest because
I really do think she's amazing, and if Turner has to be taken,
I'm glad he's taken by Arielle.
She's awesome.
And if they ever split I think I would actually be 
annoyed at Al for letting her go.

Arielle if you ever read this, please can I be your English best friend? 

SEE WHAT I MEAN BY HOW YOU JUST CANNOT HATE HER!
Alex Turner and Arielle Vandenberg

___________________________________________________________

3) SAM CLAFLIN AND LAURA HADDOCK

These two may just have made it to the top
of my favourite couples ever list. The picture you can see was 
taken yesterday at London premiere of the Hunger Games 'CATCHING FIRE', 
in which Sam plays District Four hunk Finnick Odair.

New wife Laura played the hilarious Alison in the absolutely
wonderful Inbertweeners movie and so you just
might remember her face. In a magazine I've read before,
Laura said that when she met Sam, as soon as their eyes
met she knew he was the one, and that she later found out that he felt that feeling too at exactly the same time

HOW ADORABLE/ CUTE/ AMAZING/ SWEET IS THAT?!?!?!?

AND NOW THEIR MARRIED! And I'm jealous because
I want that to happen to me one day. I want to find a love like theirs,
because it was so beautiful and lovely to see the two
of them so in love. They couldn't take their eyes off one another and 
they just seemed to be having such a wonderful time together,
and oooooooooh I want that so bad.
GORGEOUS COUPLE!!!

-CATCHING FIRE IS OUT NOVEMBER 21ST-
______________________________________________

4) HARRY POTTER

You ought to know that I am such a Potterhead.
I adore these books with a passion. 
J K Rowling's talent never ceases to amaze me;
I don't know how she came up with this whole other dimension,
a world so different to our own, and fine tuned
the details so beautifully and believably that it almost
seems a crime to say that it isn't true.
How she crafted this magical world to such depths,
and weaves story lines, characters and those magical concoctions
together so perfectly and complexly is beyond me.

When people dare to say that J K Rowling
is below other authors because her books have been a bigger success commercially does my nut in, because I'm sorry
but ARE YOU BLIND?
DO YOU WANT ME TO GET YOU A NICE CHUNKY PAIR OF GLASSES?
Because how you can dare to overlook the amazingness of Rowling's
novels is unjustifiable in my eyes.
If you stop for only a moment to marvel
just what she has done, the lengths she has gone to to create
this magical dimension and build it up from
scratch into a reality that seems so real, 
your brain just might explode because I can't do that,
chances are you couldn't either.
- RANT OVER-

J K ROWLING IS AWESOME AND I WILL ALWAYS BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL
TO HER FOR WRITING THESE WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL BOOKS
THAT HAVE DEFINED AND ENLIGHTENED MY OTHERWISE RATHER AVERAGE
CHILDHOOD.

Brb. off to Hogwarts to see ma peeps Hazza, Ron & Hermione.

________________________________________

5) SLUMVILLE SUNRISE

Mr Bugg has come out with another fabulous creation
from upcoming second album, 'Shangri La', named after the rather
groovy Californian studios of the same name where he recorded
the majority, if not all, of the album.

This little beauty is called 'Slumville Sunrise',
and the reason I love it most, is because the video sees
Jake head back to his Nottinghamshire roots,
something he did literally this weekend before a show on his
sell out tour, to play at a little venue in Nottingham
called 'The Maze', where I've been,
and where Jake played some of his first shows many a year ago.
Some people from college managed
to go and you don't understand how jealous I am -_-

But anyhow, if you've never been to Nottingham before,
just watch this video.
Directed by 'This Is England's' Shane Meadows,
the video sees Jake go on a mad goose chase around various
Nottingham locations as he
makes off with a £20,000 ring (naughty boy) with which he wants
to use to propose to his pregnant fiance

It sounds crazy, and you're right, it is,
but it's funny and it's clever and it's set to a truly
awesome song by an incredibly talented musician.

WATCH IT NOW!!














No comments:

Post a Comment