Sunday, November 24, 2013

OODLES OF DOODLES

So you may or may not know that
I have my own art and design business!

(well if you have eyes and you're quite perceptive
you'll notice the ad to the right of this blog...) 
;)

And my art and design business is called

I said I'd tell you about it sometime,
and I guess I kind of am today, but I'm just writing
about it a but today because I've spent
so much time this weekend doing
drawings for my redbubble store!

And I thought you might want to see some of them...

So number one is the fabulous

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN

Unfortunately I can't sell this design on my store
due to copyright claims or something silly like that- I mean,
how can you copyright a person.
I DON'T KNOW.
But I slaved away at this so I thought it should
get a chance to say hi somewhere.
So here's Brucey!
Aka. THE BOSS

-if you like this drawing and you wanted a copy,
I can sort something out for you!
Email me at...
bluboca@hotmail.com

:)
_________________________________________________

Number two is my favourite model,

CARA DELEVINGNE


I love this girl, she's so funny and down to earth.
I kind of want to be her best friend.
Even though she's a top class, mega famous model,
and everyone practically licks the ground she walks across, 
she doesn't take herself to seriously and I like that.
ALL HAIL QUEEN DELEVINGNE!

You can get this design at...

If you have a suggestion for another model
you'd like me to draw for you, please comment on this post!
___________________________________________________

Next is the utterly gorgeous and sublime

JOHNNY DEPP


This man is phwoaaaarrrrrr.
If I was the same age as him.... man we would be
married and making gorgeous little Depp babies and and and....
Okay, back to reality, aside from his looks, I swear
he's one of the best actors EVER; the way he gets into character
and seemingly undergoes metamorphosis to become these people 
is crazy and I love him.
He's awesome.

You can purchase Mr Depp at

If you've got an actor/ actress suggestion
MESSAGE ME BELOW!

________________________________________________

Number four is one of my favourite couples,

SERGE GAINSBOURG AND JANE BIRKIN


I think these two were divinely sweet and their
love was so random yet beautiful.
In my opinion they're the most perfect trans-channel couple
EVER EVER EVER.
She's an English model, he's a French musician,
they both were superstars in the glamorous sixties and seventies.
Need I say more?!

If you love them as much as I do, take a look at...
___________________________________________

The final drawing I did this weekend was
of a beautiful 

Spanish Senorita.






I made her up all in my mind and I might do some more
drawings of girls with flowers in their hair like this. You may
remember me saying I'm a 1/4 Spanish and this is
kind of like a tribute to my Spanish roots.
Also, this shade of my pink is my favourite shade of pink,
just in case you like, wanted to know...

Swing by the Senortia at

for a close up version,

and this link for a full length version!

________________________________________


Thanks for taking a nosey!
If you have any comments or requests or commissions please put them below
or email me at bluboca@hotmail.com (:

DEEEEETS

TWITTER: @bluboca (follow us & we promise to follow you back!)
INSTAGRAM: bluboca (again- we'll follow you back!)
FACEBOOK: type in Bluboca...

THE REDBUBBLE STORE:




No comments:

Post a Comment