Tuesday, November 5, 2013

GIMME GIMME

I like stuff.
I like stuff a lot.

So I just thought I'd make a list of some things
I've seen around that I really do quite like...

1) BEATLES DOC MARTENS

You can't tell me that these aren't perfect,
because they are. On my recent trip to Liverpool was
where I stumbled across these bad boys, and
what better way to recognize
Liverpool's greatest export- The Beatles-
than by putting their artwork (Yellow Submarine in particularity)
on to a shoe?!

-available at Liverpool Doc Martens store.

2) SUPER CUTE NOTEBOOK

I have such a bad weakness for pretty notebooks,
and Paperchase is literally my worst nightmare. I want
to buy everything and anything that I can possibly
lay my hands on.
Not good when you're lacking in the doh (£££) department.
And right now Paperchase have this super cute
range of notebooks that I really, really want, but
most definitiely DO NOT NEED.
DAMMIT.

But if you do need, take a browse here...

3) DOC MARTENS BLING SATCHEL

This satchel isn't actually called  the bling satchel,
but it's hard to call it anything else
when it's so shiny and gold and fierce and beautiful
and full of attitude a plenty.
As soon as I saw this bag, I fell head over heels in love.
It's absolutely gorgeous and if you think it looks nice
on the photo, go to your nearest Docs store
and look at it with your own two eyes.
I promise you, cupids bow will get you right in the heart,
and right in your bank balance as well.

Get it here!

4) ROSEBUD PHOTO FRAMES

As expected, Paperchase have also caught me out
with their beautiful rosebud frames.
Available in a wide selection of colours from blue, white,
orange, purple, red, pink.... you will definitely
find one you like.
Unless you like black. There wasn't a black.
But yes, that stunning detail is simply divine,
and if I was rich, I would be buying 
three of these in every colour.

FEAST YOUR EYES AT

5) CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL COMPANY

These guys do the most perfect satchels
you could ever hope to find
They're the Willy Wonka of the satchel world.
They've got pastel colours, neon colours, funky pattens,
cute patterns, big satchels, small satchels,
medium, if you're a medium kinda girl.
THEY HAVE EVERYTHING AND THEY ARE AMAZING.
Heck, they even cross colours and patterns together.
HOW COOL?!
I found this one a few weeks ago and you've got to agree
with me that it is a gem of a bag.
GORGEY PORGEY
AND I WANT SO BAD.

Indulge at

6) SPARKLY STUFF
I don't know who made these dresses or where they are
from, but you may recall me saying that I love sparkly things.
I'm like a human magpie, swooping in on anything that
meets the following criteria:
1) SPARKLY
2) GLITTERY
3) DIAMONDS
4) SHINY
5) TWINKLY.
Seeing sparkly stuff gives me the same thrill
as I'm sure cigarettes give to a smoker or seeing Man City lose a game
gives a Man U supporter.
I am in love.

Now I can't tell you where you can find these glittery goods,
but keep an eye out at your local vintage shops- Nottingham, which is near where I live, has plenty, and they always always always  have
a section specifically dedicated  to sparkly things.

7) TED BAKER YOU BABE
Ted Baker has designed lots of amazingly cute bags
such as this one, and in a variety of colours and patterns too.
This one in particular caught my attention
because of the gorgeous floral pattern, and the cute little
ladylike design in general left me wanting to
dress up in my finest to go to a tea party, just so I could
flounce around with this bag.
Obviously because it's Ted Baker, it has a nice little price tag
with some pretty large digits,
but a girl is allowed to dream.
And alongside my Dr Martens bag, I'm dreaming of this beauty too.

TAKE A LOOK AT

xxx

And that's all for now.
I can't much more for fear I will collapse in despair.
CIAO MY LOVELIES!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment