Thursday, October 31, 2013

I'M A LIVERBIRD


I love you all for holding on as I battle
through mountains of college work in order to find the time
to post on my beloved little blog
for you lovelies.

Now as it's 9pm, and I've done my fair share of college work (wahey), it's time for me to post, and I have some pretty cool things to write about,
the first being LIVERPOOL!

My family and I went up north in search of a new city
to explore and we landed at Liverpool, which for those of you who might not know, is on the north west of the UK,
next to the sea.

-Wait, I don't know why I'm acting like it's some foreign,
unheard of place, because I've just remembered something rather important and obvious...

LIVERPOOL IS THE HOME OF THE BEATLES, AKA. ONE
OF THE MOST WELL KNOWN AND BEST BANDS EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER!!!

And I'm an idiot!

Now anyway, as seems to happen, I had the complete wrong idea about Liverpool, as I had with Manchester & Newcastle & just about everywhere else in the British Isles.

Basically, I didn't think it would be as nice as it actually was,
because let me tell you now, Liverpool is GORGEOUS, and I can
completely see why someone would want to live there all there life and never ever move.

There's the stunning Les Mis movie- esque architecture,
the modern, arty buildings, the beautiful Albert Docks, the Beatles EVERYWHERE the eye can see, the friendly locals, the cute cafe's and restaurants,AND AND AND
THE SHOPS.
OH FOR THE LOVE OF THE GREAT HOLY MAN IN THE SKY,
THOSE SHOPS... think I need a tissue.

Those shops were AMAZING.
I splashed £40 (well hardcore) and trust me, I could've spent
a lot, lot more. 
The shopping centre was modern, insane, full of every shop you could ever wish to find... man it was BARE BEAUTZ as they say in Essex. 

Just as the rest of the city is.

And it's so lovely to see them so proud of the Beatles too, as they should be- our hostel had a 'Strawberry Fields' floor and a 'Penny Lane'one where we stayed.
At night I put my Beatles album on and we all sang along instead
of watching TV, I mean c'mon, HOW COOL WAS THAT?

So yes, I could ramble on for quite a long time
about Liverpool, but I won't for now.

But what I will say is if you get the chance to go,
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm a complete convert & I'm pretty sure you'll be too.





No comments:

Post a Comment