Friday, October 4, 2013

SHOT AT THE NIGHT- THE KILLERS


I need to confess to you something...
I am in love, and I the thing I am in love with is a song,
by The Killers.

It's called 'Shot At The Night' and ughhhhhh
it's AMAZING and I'm not even exaggerating.

It's beautiful, it's exuberant and vibrant, fist pummelling,
head banging goodness and I am completely and utterly smitten.
I love The Killers anyway, it was 2009's 'Day & Age'
that caught me hook line and sinker.

But this is really quite something.

It's got a strong eighties rock vibe tunnelling through it,
it's got that essence of 'anything is possible',
kind of like that vibe that Journey's
'Don't Stop Believing' encompassed,
and I want you to go listen right now at this very moment.


You won't regret it.
- it's available on the upcoming Killers greatest hits compilation 'Direct Hits'(if you're interested) (:
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment