Sunday, October 6, 2013

DIAMOND GLASSES INSPIRATION


I don't know if you've wondered
just why this blog is called 'My Diamond Glasses', 
but the reason is the above
Jimmy Choo advert, featuring the gorgeous Nicole Kidman.

I was flicking through my first ever Vogue (the one below 
to be precise), and I saw this advert and I was smitten and I think it's mainly because I have a long term love 
affair with anything sparkly or glittery.


Like literally, I would buy an ironing board or
a fridge if it was sparkly, heck, I'd sponsor a tiger
purely for the fact it was sparkly, even though 
they don't exist (yet).

It's a big, big problem.
But let me tell you a secret,
I DON'T CARE.

Think how boring the world would be without glitter
and sparkles and diamonds.

So yeah, I really, really, really want a pair
of those Jimmy Choo beauties and look,
they come in four different colours!!!


THE MOST PERFECT SONG FOR THIS:



No comments:

Post a Comment